Arduino Mega 2560
Arduino Mega in Bangladesh
The Arduino Mega is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560 (datasheet). It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller
Store Pickup Available!
Schematic & Reference Design
EAGLE files: arduino-mega-reference-design.zip
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limits)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)|
|Analog Input Pins||16|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||40 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||128 KB of which 4 KB used by bootloader|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
The Arduino Mega can be powered via the USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically.
External (non-USB) power can come either from an AC-to-DC adapter (wall-wart) or battery. The adapter can be connected by plugging a 2.1mm center-positive plug into the board's power jack. Leads from a battery can be inserted in the Gnd and Vin pin headers of the POWER connector.
The board can operate on an external supply of 6 to 20 volts. If supplied with less than 7V, however, the 5V pin may supply less than five volts and the board may be unstable. If using more than 12V, the voltage regulator may overheat and damage the board. The recommended range is 7 to 12 volts.
The power pins are as follows:
- VIN. The input voltage to the Arduino board when it's using an external power source (as opposed to 5 volts from the USB connection or other regulated power source). You can supply voltage through this pin, or, if supplying voltage via the power jack, access it through this pin.
- 5V. The regulated power supply used to power the microcontroller and other components on the board. This can come either from VIN via an on-board regulator, or be supplied by USB or another regulated 5V supply.
- 3V3. A 3.3 volt supply generated by the on-board FTDI chip. Maximum current draw is 50 mA.
- GND. Ground pins.
The ATmega1280 has 128 KB of flash memory for storing code (of which 4 KB is used for the bootloader), 8 KB of SRAM and 4 KB of EEPROM (which can be read and written with the EEPROM library).
Input and Output
Each of the 54 digital pins on the Mega can be used as an input or output, using pinMode(), digitalWrite(), anddigitalRead() functions. They operate at 5 volts. Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor (disconnected by default) of 20-50 kOhms. In addition, some pins have specialized functions:
- Serial: 0 (RX) and 1 (TX); Serial 1: 19 (RX) and 18 (TX); Serial 2: 17 (RX) and 16 (TX); Serial 3: 15 (RX) and 14 (TX). Used to receive (RX) and transmit (TX) TTL serial data. Pins 0 and 1 are also connected to the corresponding pins of the FTDI USB-to-TTL Serial chip.
- External Interrupts: 2 (interrupt 0), 3 (interrupt 1), 18 (interrupt 5), 19 (interrupt 4), 20 (interrupt 3), and 21 (interrupt 2). These pins can be configured to trigger an interrupt on a low value, a rising or falling edge, or a change in value. See the attachInterrupt() function for details.
- PWM: 2 to 13 and 44 to 46. Provide 8-bit PWM output with the analogWrite() function.
- SPI: 50 (MISO), 51 (MOSI), 52 (SCK), 53 (SS). These pins support SPI communication, which, although provided by the underlying hardware, is not currently included in the Arduino language. The SPI pins are also broken out on the ICSP header, which is physically compatible with the Duemilanove and Diecimila.
- LED: 13. There is a built-in LED connected to digital pin 13. When the pin is HIGH value, the LED is on, when the pin is LOW, it's off.
- I2C: 20 (SDA) and 21 (SCL). Support I2C (TWI) communication using the Wire library (documentation on the Wiring website). Note that these pins are not in the same location as the I2C pins on the Duemilanove or Diecimila.
The Mega has 16 analog inputs, each of which provide 10 bits of resolution (i.e. 1024 different values). By default they measure from ground to 5 volts, though is it possible to change the upper end of their range using the AREF pin and analogReference() function.
There are a couple of other pins on the board:
- AREF. Reference voltage for the analog inputs. Used with analogReference().
- Reset. Bring this line LOW to reset the microcontroller. Typically used to add a reset button to shields which block the one on the board.
Description: The pcDuino3 is a high performance, cost effective mini PC platform that runs full-featured operating systems such as Ubuntu and Android. In addition to running Linux and Android, the pcDuino3 has support for programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, Arduino, and more. You can even use your favorite Arduino shields for added...
AC 0~5A Analog Current Meter Module Ammeter Sensor Board for Arduino This electricity sensor is based on TA12-100 current transformer, which can transform AC signals of large current into small amplitude signals. The maximum current that can be detected can reach 5A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port.
Description: his is the LIDAR Lite, a compact high performance optical distance measurement sensor from PulsedLight. The LIDAR Lite is ideal when used in drone, robot, or unmanned vehicle situations where you need a reliable and powerful proximity sensor but don’t possess a lot of space.
STM8 development board, minimum system board, core board, STM8S103F3P6
Description:Model: STM32F103C8T6.Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.Debug mode: SWD.72MHz work frequency.64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.2.0-3.6V power, I/O.Reset(POR/PDR).4-16MHz crystal.On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
Brand: SparkFun Electronics
Description: The Intel® Edison is an ultra small computing platform that will change the way you look at embedded electronics. Each Edison is packed with a huge amount of tech goodies into a tiny package while still providing the same robust strength of your go-to single board computer.
Iduino Yun Shield Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila and Mega Arduino 3G+Wifi+Ethernet Shield Robotics Bangladesh 3g+ Wifi+ Ethernet + USB+ Openwrt (Linux) Geeetech Latest Iduino Yun Shield board Linux WiFi 3G Ethernet USB for Arduino http://www.geeetech.com/wiki/index.php/Iduino_Yun_Shield
Brand: SparkFun Electronics
Arduino UNO in Bangladesh The Arduino Uno is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328 (datasheet). It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz ceramic resonator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller.
Raspberry Pi 3 Kodi Home Theater. Raspberry Pi 3 KODI Media Center Kit Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Raspberry Pi Cooling Fan Case Heat Sink 16GB Class 10 MicroSD with KODI And Addon Installed HDMI Cable Raspberry Pi Power Adapter Raspberry Pi Remote Built in Wifi and Bluetooth
This small size Bluetooth 4.0 TTL transceiver module allows your target device communicate with. your iPhone/iPAD, IOS 6 or Android 4.3 above devices. It's easy to use and completely encapsulated. You can set it as slave or master.You can use AT command set the baudrate.